Sunday, September 4, 2011

Healthy Art Program: I've been accepted!

Last month, I applied to participate in the Healthy Art Program, here in San Jose, and I just found out that I made it in! There are many aspects to the The Healthy Art Program.

  • This program is for those seeking a change in their art practice to become more environmentally resilient and to lower the carbon footprint of art practice.
  • The Art Inspector works with the artist to identify substitutes for material use. Materials introduced by the art inspector are verified and inspected.
  • The Art Inspector will evaluate the work space in order to reduce the carbon footprint or to find ways to offset carbon contribution.
  • Art Inspector offers quarterly workshops for groups of artists to learn about alternative methods to their art practice.
I am so excited to be a part of this program. I'll be documenting the process for a future episode of the show! Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment